MRC Personal Training
Ever thought of having a personal trainer? Well we now have this service available right here at MRC!
All clients get a free 30 minute consultation to establish goals and how we can help you achieve them.
We offer nutritional advice and lifestyle analysis to help get you on track.
During your consultation we will carry out fitness testing (nothing too strenuous!) to establish current fitness levels which will enable us to track progression and feedback results.
Each session is tailor made for each client dependent on the goals he/she wants to achieve.
Natalie Dawson - Personal Trainer Profile
- Level 4 Reps (Register of Exercise Professionals)
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science.
- P...hase IV Cardiac Rehabilitation Instructor.
‘Natalie has been in the industry for many years and loves to help people reach their health and fitness goals.
she likes to keep her sessions varied and fun to ensure you stay motivated and focused.
With personal training, Natalie can help you reach your goals much quicker by pushing you harder than you would yourself, within your limits!
Natalie incorporates many training methods in her sessions which may include boxing drills, spinning, H.I.I.T, kettlebells, TRX and more.’’
£20 per single session
Want to split the cost? Why not do PT with a friend (as long as you both have the same goals)
There’s a reason movie stars and financial moguls use personal trainers: The benefits of working with a personal trainer is one of the fastest, easiest, most successful ways to improve your health and fitness. In fact, the benefits of personal training has proved so effective that it has spread well beyond the realm of the rich and famous. Today, personal trainers are used by people of all fitness, age and economic levels--and from all over the world--to help make lifestyle changes those people couldn’t achieve by themselves
. How do you know if hiring a personal trainer is the right choice for you? Consider the following things a personal trainer can do:
1. Improve Your Overall Fitness. surveys show the primary reason people hire personal trainers is to get professional assistance to improve cardiovascular health, strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance and coordination. A personal trainer will monitor your progress and fine-tune your program as you go, helping you work your way off plateaus.
2. Reach or Maintain a Healthy Weight. Body fat reduction, weight reduction or management, body shaping and toning can all be achieved with the aid of a qualified personal trainer, who can help you set realistic goals and determine safe strategies, all while providing the encouragement you need.
3.Learn to Stick to It. Sticking with well-intentioned plans is one of the biggest challenges exercisers face. Qualified personal trainers can provide motivation for developing a lifestyle that places a high priority on health and activity. A personal trainer can help you brainstorm ways to overcome your biggest obstacles to exercise.
4. Focus on Your Unique Health Concerns. surveys show that 50 percent of personal trainers clients have special medical needs, such as arthritis, diabetes or obesity. A personal trainer can help you with these or other issues, including low-back pain, rehabilitation from injury and pre/postnatal training. Your personal trainer can work with your physician, physical therapist or other health care provider to plan a safe, efficient program that will speed your recovery or enable you to reach your health goals.
5. Find the Right Way to Work Out. You will learn the correct way to use equipment, and appropriate form and technique for cardiovascular work and free-weight training.
6. Stop Wasting Time. Get maximum results in minimum time with a program designed specifically for you. Workouts that use your strengths and improve on your weaknesses are efficient and effective.
7. An individualized program can improve your overall conditioning and develop the specific skills you need.
8. Enhance Your Mind, Body and Spirit. A personal trainer can act as a doorway to new personal growth experiences. Many personal trainers provide mind-body activities, such as yoga or tai chi sessions. Your personal trainer may help you uncover new insights about yourself or find potential you didn’t realize you had.
9. Benefit From the Buddy System. What could be better than making a commitment to regularly meet with someone who will provide you with individualized attention and support?
10. Take Charge of Your Program, and Do It Your Way. With the right personal trainer, you can find the exercise program that works best for you. Are you more comfortable with a demanding program or a gentler approach? Would you like to train at home or at work, outdoors or at Millom Recreation Centre? How many times per week or month do you want to meet your personal trainer, and for how long? Carefully choosing a personal trainer enables you to select the type of guidance that will benefit you. You can get fit and healthy your way and take ultimate responsibility for your own health.
Telephone 01229 774985 for more info
or email - staff@MillomRecreation Centre.co.uk